Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Becoming a seductress: Success Story

A number of years ago a woman I dated mentioned that she felt insecure initiating sex with me, and that I would have to be the one to let her know when I desired intimacy.

This was her own personal hangup she said, and had been a problem in every relationship she had ever had.

We talked it through, and she came up with an awesome option. She offered that whenever she was in the mood, she would take one of my dress shirts and tie it off at the waist, and that if I was interested as well, all I had to do was to give her a soft kiss, to confirm I was on the same page.

Little did she know at the time, that this was one of the many "looks" that always turned me on!

We eventually moved from this non verbal communication about sex, into a very healthy verbal and non verbal communication style.

Here's a recap of an XM radio interview I did with sex/love author Brenda Venus on this very topic.


Enjoy your intimate life.

Love, david www.davidessel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment